- 28.05 MB
- Loại ứng dụng:
- Phần mềm
Version: 2015 2.3.1
Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Only app/game
OS version: 10.7.5 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64-bit
RAM minimum: 256MB
Video RAM: N/A
Quicken 2015 2.3.1 Retail Version which can be updated in-app.
Version 2.3.1 Release Notes:
• Calendar view of transactions
• View your past transactions and future reminders. See when something happened and what's coming up next with transaction details and a daily running balance. Filter down to specific accounts to monitor your cash flow. Click on any transaction to go directly to your register.
• New Reports
• Net Worth Over Time Report - Get the big picture of your finances by looking at the balance of Assets vs. Liabilities over time.
• Payee Summary Report - See exactly where your money is going. Start with comprehensive list of all payees by money spent then instantly drill down to just the payee (or payer) you're interested in.
• Improved report customization (all reports) - The report customization panel has been completely redesigned. Creating and saving custom reports is easier than ever. In addition, the Category Summary report can now include Asset & Liability accounts.
• Enhanced Payee List / Payee Management
• Taming your payees list has never been easier. Choose the Window > Payees menu item and rename payees, merge similar payee names, and hide the names you no longer want to see in your auto-complete lists. Each payee now indicates how many times it's been used and you can click this usage number to instantly see a report for that payee.
• Mobile alerts now show in Quicken (and in Mac Notification Center)
• Those of you that use the mobile app can now get alerts right in Quicken. All the alerts for the accounts you sync (Low Balance, Unusual Spending, Large Purchases, Large Deposits, Bank Fees and more) now appear on the new Alert view as well as in your Mac's Notification Center. Turn on mobile sync and check out the alert settings in Preferences to use this feature.
• More control over security price downloads.
• By default, Quicken will update all security prices when a document is opened and every 60 minutes thereafter. If this is too often for you, you can now go to Preferences > General and turn off this feature and only get quotes when you need them. Plus there is now an easy-to-find Update Quotes button right on the Portfolio view.
• If an attachment can't be uploaded, you are now warned, but syncing to the cloud continues.
• All the custom keyboard shortcuts you use in the register date controls have been added to the reconcile date controls. Now the Starting Balance and Ending Balance date fields will act just like the register date fields.
• Improved matching of downloaded transactions.
• Continued improvements to Quicken Windows file conversion (and converter application).
• Fixed issue where running balance and account balance were not automatically updated after editing a transaction (until you resorted/refreshed the register view).
• Fixed an issue where "buy" transactions from certain Vanguard accounts increased the cash balance of an account.
• Fixed an issue where a newly entered transaction was not automatically sorted by date.
• Fixed an issue where mobile app showed "no payee" for Opening Balance transaction.
• Fixed an issue where deleted Reminder would remain on Bills graph until page closed and reopened.
• Fixed an issue where a renamed payee was not used on subsequent downloads.
• Fixed an issue where transactions converted from a Quicken Windows or Quicken 2007 data file could be duplicated by downloaded transactions after setting up automatic download in Quicken 2015.
• Fixed an issue where a deleted account could reappear after a mobile sync.
• Fixed an issue where changing the download method of certain accounts could cause a crash.
• Fixed an issue where a downloaded transaction dragged to another account retained attributes that no longer applied to the transaction.
• Fixed a crash that could occur if you checked the “Rename all…” checkbox while editing the payee for a transaction, then changed the transaction type to be an investment type (Buy, Sell, etc).
• Fixed a crash that could occur when hovering the mouse cursor over a register column header on OS X 10.7.
• Fixed an issue where the Tax Schedule Report was incorrectly subtracting the commission twice on a Sell transaction, resulting in incorrect Proceeds and Capital Gains values.
• The Security List window will now stay in focus after merging securities.
• Improved TurboTax export.
• Improved mobile sync.
more information: http://www.quicken.com/mac
Mac Software, Mac Financial Software | Quicken for Mac 2017Manage all of your finances in one place, on your Mac. NEW Quicken® 2017 for Mac is here. Available in CD or Download. Buy direct today and save!quicken.com
New Make smart money decisions on the go
Check your account balances and budget on the go. Free mobile app syncs data from your computer to your iPhone, iPad, and Android device. Take pictures of receipts to track key purchases.*
New Manage your investments and plan for taxes
See how your investments are performing. We continuously update quotes to keep your portfolio value current. Track cost basis, see realized and unrealized gains, and calculate capital gains, and more to make tax time easier.
See all your accounts in one place
Get a single comprehensive view of your bank, credit, card, investment and retirement accounts.* Say “goodbye” to multiple sites, passwords and statements. Easily see where you’re spending and where you can save.
Stay on top of bills and spending
Schedule reminders for upcoming paychecks, bills and payments to help avoid late fees. Get helpful reminders and alerts so that you can make your payments on time. See the impact of upcoming paychecks and bills on your account balance to avoid overdrafts or slipping below minimum balance requirements.
Plan and stay on a budget
Makes budgeting and sticking to a budget painless. Automatically create a budget based on your past spending. Customize your plan, and track your progress.
Easily import data
Easily import data from Quicken Essentials for Mac, Quicken Mac 2007, and Quicken 2010 for Windows or newer versions.*
Transferring your data can be as simple as 3 easy steps.
Easy to get started and keep going
Step-by-step guidance helps you get up and running fast. Gives you the big picture in minutes. Free new feature improvements included.*