Name: Path Finder
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or higher
Change log not ready at time of post
The Finder, reinvented:
Path Finder is an award-winning file browser and management application for Mac OS X. If you've ever wished Apple's Finder just did feature X or feature Y, Path Finder may be what you've been looking for.
Path Finder is a standalone application that leverages what you already know about working with your files. It takes the Finder's familiar interface and adds numerous powerful features and interface innovations to help anyone be more productive on Mac OS X.
Dual Pane File Browser:
View the contents of two folders or volumes side-by-side in one window.
Freeze drag & drop operations by placing files into a temporary stack.
Tabs & Bookmarks
Use the best features of a web browser in your file browser.
File List Sorting & Filtering
Sort by folders first, or limit a list of files by name or extension
Command Line tools
Path Finder puts a terminal right in your file browser, and provides a graphical interface to some popular UNIX utilities.
• Fixed copying of some files with long names and non-ASCII characters.
• Fixed selection tool for images (now excludes PDFs).
• Fixed deletion of entries in "Connect to Server" panel.
• Fixed crashes on "Tags and Rating" module window.
• Fixed lost buttons focus rings.
• Fixed closing of "zombie" terminal sessions.
• Improved revealer behavior.
• Improved speed of file copying.
• Other minor fixes and performance and stability improvements.