Name: Meta - Music Tag Editor, Audio Metadata
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8 or higher
This is a minor update, mostly to fix some bad Yosemite drawing issues.
But still, I threw in a few goodies for y'all:
• Added Quick Look support for single and multiple artworks, it's pretty awesome
• New gorgeous view switcher and 'Artwork Info' view
• Increased speed and lower memory imprint when opening a very large amount of files
• RegEx-based escaping is back ! (when converting from filenames to Tags).
Hope you enjoy this new blend of Meta,
and sorry for making the conversion window so hard to find, I just love option-key-based shortcuts.
I’m working hard on a fresher look for Yosemite and many many more new features. Until then, stay strong!
Meta helps you manage your ever-growing digital music collection.
With Meta you can easily edit information such as a song's artist, title, album, album cover, etc. It supports editing of most audio formats such as mp3, mp4, m4a, flac, ogg, oga, spx, wav, aiff? and a variety of metadata formats including ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags, got you covered !
- A polished, intuitive user interface that adopts Mac OS' standards
- Write metadata to multiple files at once (Batch Tag Editing)
- Remove all metadata from files (Strip Tags)
- Change typecase (capitalise, upper/lowercase, titlecase), strip underscores
- Rename files based on their metadata or instead, convert filenames to metadata
- Find & Replace characters, words or strings in metadata, with support for regular expressions (ie. Patterns).
Album covers can easily be set or exported via drag & drop, and it is possible to configure Meta so that it scales, crops, and compresses images each time a new image is set, so as to keep your audio files' size to a minimum.