Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: any 64 bit
RAM minimum: 1GB
Video RAM: 256MB
• Fixed a potential crash.
• Updated German Translation (thanks to Peter Bosch).
• FCLM is now much quicker to start up, particularly after the first launch.
• By popular demand the contextual (right-click) menu is back.
• You can now manually force a refresh of the list via the File menu. This is useful for when there are state changes that FCLM can’t follow, such as changes to externally referenced files.
• The German translation has been updated.
• Many stability and bug fixes.
Change Log http://www.arcticwhiteness.com/finalcutlibrarymanager/change-log/
Arctic WhitenessSoftware for the creative spiritarcticwhiteness.com
Install: Patch first then generate sn
Housekeeping for your Libraries!
All your libraries and their associated media, just one window
Final Cut Library Manager instantly displays all of the Final Cut Pro X 10.1 libraries and associated media that it finds on your Spotlight-indexed drives. You can also add other sources : including disks, Xsan volumes or folders, including those not indexed by spotlight.