Name: djay Pro w/ Complete FX Pack Collection
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64 bit
Block connections to:
What's New in Version 1.1
Algoriddim brings you a massive update to djay Pro, and it’s completely FREE. The all new VIDEO mode allows you to apply visualizers to your tracks and mix videos in real-time, all with stunning transitions, visual FX, text and image overlays, live A/V recording, and extensive pre-bundled video content.
Moreover, djay Pro now offers native integration with Pioneer DJ's CDJ-2000nexus, CDJ-900nexus, and XDJ-1000, the industry-leading setup for DJs. Access your Spotify and iTunes playlists directly from the CDJ’s screen including waveform and cue points display.
NEW FEATURES OVERVIEW
• All-new VIDEO mode with video mixer, visual effects, audio visualizers, text and image overlays, A/V recording, and extensive pre-bundled video content
• Added native support for Pioneer CDJ-2000nexus, CDJ-900nexus, and XDJ-1000 with guided plug & play setup and full library navigation (incl. Spotify), song information, waveform, and cue point display on the device via HID
• Added native support for Numark Mixtrack Quad and Mixtrack Edge, and Denon MC6000, MC6000MK2, MC2000
• New improved media library with sources for iTunes, Spotify, Videos, My Mac (files), and history
• New redesigned Match feature now available for both Spotify andnd iTunes
• New media library collection view layout with album artwork display
• New "My Mac" library source to access music and videos in any folder, hard disk, USB sticks, etc.
• Added ability to search within playlists in addition to library-wide searching
• Added ability to export history sessions as CSV, iTunes, or Spotify playlist
• Added support for up to 8 cue points
• Added support for high-quality bit rate (320 kb/s) when using Spotify
• Added external mixer mode (can be used with both external USB mixers like DJM-900 and multiple separate output devices like CDJs)
• Added media list columns for bit rate, sample rate, kind, and date modified
• Improved Spotify library integration to grey out unavailable tracks
• Improved media library to honor font size setting in Queue, Match, and search panes
• Improved deck tools to remember last selected state
• Improved almost-instant audio configuration, allows staged takeover from previous DJ (e.g. connect first CDJ device and start playing, then connect remaining devices once previous DJ finished)
• Improved pitch-bending using controller jog wheels
• Improved slip mode when using MIDI controllers: now also working when looping, using cue points, or with reverse playback
• Improved MIDI Learn with support for custom MIDI out values (e.g. for colored button LEDs)
• Added support for sharing current track info with Nicecast by Rogue Amoeba
• Added various new MIDI mapping actions: beat jump (skipping), master sync setting, loop/reloop, media library back button and source selection, visualizer selection, video crossfade
• Many other fixes and improvements
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Its unique modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.