Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Courtesy of The Shark
Release Date: April 23, 2015
What's New in Version 1.5.0
Build steps: It's now easy to present bullet points one at a time. Add "build-lists: true" at the very beginning of your markdown file to turn it on.
Auto Scaling: In case you have to fit more content on a slide, Deckset now has an option that scales your content down to always fit. To enable it, add "autoscale: true" at the very beginning of your markdown file.
Minor tweaks and bugfixes
Deckset is a new, simple way to create presentations. Open your favourite text editor, write down your thoughts and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations. Focus on your ideas, not on designing slides.
Deckset comes with ten amazing-looking themes that are designed to work for any audience, whether it’s a business meeting or a tech conference.
- 10 themes for every occasion, ranging from playful to serious
- Automatic layout and advanced typographic features
- Present code samples with syntax highlighting and “scale to fit”
- Easily include images and videos
- Stunning image filters
- Speaker notes and rehearsal mode
- Everything’s Markdown—edit your presentation using your favorite text editor
- Floating preview window
- Easily change aspect ratio to suit any projector
- Export to PDF
- Formula support as in-app purchase
Deckset is not meant to be a replacement for feature-heavy apps like Keynote or PowerPoint. It is a simpler, faster way to create presentations. You don’t design slides, you concentrate on the content – Deckset will make it look great. All you need is your favorite text editor and your ideas.