Install your software
- Adobe Photoshop
- Loại ứng dụng:
- Phần mềm
- File Format:
Install a Creative Suite 6 suite or standalone product from disc
Locate all installation media and serial numbers before you begin the installation process.
Before you begin, close all applications, including your web browser. Make sure you have administrative privileges or can validate as an administrator.
If you are installing as an upgrade, the installer will check your system to find the valid upgrade product. If it cannot find it, it will ask you to input the serial number of the product being upgraded. You can also install the software in trial, then input your new and previous serial numbers in the serialization screen shown during launch.
1. Insert the Adobe Creative Suite 6 suite or standalone product Application DVD into your DVD drive.
2. Double-click Set-up.exe (Windows) or Install.app (Mac OS) to begin the installation
Note: Depending on your Autoplay settings in Windows, the Set-up.exe file may launch automatically.
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
4. When prompted to enter a serial number, enter your Adobe Creative Suite 6 suite or standalone product serial number and
complete the installation.
5. You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. See www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details. This product will not function without mandatory activation and registration via the Internet. See www.adobe.com/go/activation for details.
Adobe's single user license allows installation of a single product license on two machines (such as one work machine and one home machine) provided the software is used by the same individual and not concurrently on both machines.
Note: If you want to install the product on a third computer, you must first deactivate the software on one computer. To deactivate, choose Help > Deactivate.